1.The VapeStix vaporiser is sensitive electronic product, keep it from colliding with other items or from drops, throws or any other mishandling. Do not overcharge the battery. Keep the device away from excessive heat.
Any of these actions can damage the battery within the mod and could cause the battery to leak, burn or explode. If you suspect that the battery has been damaged we recommend that you dispose of the product immediately.
2. The device and its components must be kept out of reach of children and pets. The small parts are a choking hazard and all components must be disposed of properly.
3. Do not attempt to repair the device, including the battery, by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur.
4. The device is not waterproof, keep it dry at all times.
5. When not in use, turn off the battery/mod. If not in use for an extended period of time, disconnect the atomiser/tank from the battery/mod
This product is not to be used by people under 18 years or those that are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Please check with you doctor if you have any medical conditions or are at risk of conditions that may prevent you from using this product such as heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, depression, asthma, etc.
This device is only to be used with high quality e-liquid. Please check the label of the e-liquid that you choose to use for directions, ingredients or any warnings. Ingestion of the non-vaporised concentrated e-liquid ingredients can be poisonous.
This product is not intended for use as a smoking cessation device.
This product may be used with e-liquids that contain nicotine, which is addictive and habit forming, and can be toxic by; inhalation, if swallowed or by contact with skin or eyes.
Keep this device and any e-liquid you have purchased away from children or pets.