When you purchase from us, above all else, we value you, our customer, and want to make your experience with our website the best online shopping experience possible. If something goes wrong with your product, you should always contact us and we will do whatever we can to help.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding warranty or returns.
Please note that we cannot provide refund for change of mind but we do provide for exchange so long as the packaging has not been opened.
- Australian Consumer Law provides certain guarantees to consumers when they purchase goods and these guarantees cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. These consumer guarantees are different to, and separate from, this warranty, which is given voluntarily by the Warrantor. The time limit of consumer guarantees varies depending on the price and quality of the goods and may extend beyond this warranty or any applicable warranty provided by the manufacturer of the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- This warranty applies in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law or any other law.
- Your goods may contain warranty documents on or inside the product packaging provided by the manufacturer of the goods. Any such warranty documents are not given by the Warrantor, and are separate from this warranty. Some warranty documents provided by manufacturers of imported goods may not apply in Australia. You should contact the manufacturer identified on the warranty document to determine whether or not the warranty applies to the goods in Australia and, if so, how you should go about making a claim under such a warranty.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this warranty, where your goods are defective within 12 months of your purchase, the Warrantor agrees to repair the goods, provide you with a replacement or provide you with store credit or a refund for the full amount of the purchase price (in the event that it is not possible to repair the goods or a replacement is unavailable).
- The applicable warranty period (12 months) commences on the date that the product is delivered to your nominated delivery address. Where no proof of delivery is available, the applicable warranty period will commence 3 days from the date the goods are despatched to you.
- In the event you need to contact us, please email us at email@example.com. If necessary, you can write to us at:
Post: Attn: Warranty / Returns,
GPO Box 3201
Sydney, NSW 2001
Please do not mail goods to this address, as we do not have facilities to accept returns at this address. Instructions for returning goods will be provided via email.
- Where goods are damaged or defective upon delivery, you must provide photographic evidence of the damage before receiving a repair, replacement or refund.
- You must comply with all return instructions provided to you via your registered email address when making a claim under this warranty.
- We cannot accept returns that have not been authorised through the process outlined in these terms and conditions.
- If any returned goods are found to be in good working order, we may seek reimbursement, at our discretion, for any costs incurred by us in relation to such goods. In such cases, you agree that we may hold your goods until such payment is received.
- Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), this warranty shall not apply in respect of goods:
- where the goods have not been installed, maintained, operated or used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or any other specifications provided with the goods;
- where damage or defects are caused by deliberate or negligent misuse or abuse, physical alteration, fire, liquid spillage, use of incorrect voltage, power surges or dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, computer viruses, corrosive conditions or introduction by an insect, pest or other foreign body;
- where damage results from any third party software or hardware not provided by us;
- where items are lost or stolen; and
- in relation to repairs of batteries, where the batteries have not been used in accordance with specifications or they expire by normal use.
- Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), our liability under this warranty shall not exceed the amount of the purchase price of the goods or the replacement of the goods with the same or a similar product.